- To inspire our children to enthusiastically achieve their best and enjoy becoming lifelong learners.
- To provide an environment where children feel safe and happy, supported by the whole school community.
- To celebrate diversity and creativity, recognising the gifts that EVERY child has.
- To use our resources effectively, ensuring our school environment is a place for real learning and a place full of interest.
- To work with our whole community to instill a sense of belonging and ownership. To welcome parents into the life of the school and help our children develop a healthy approach to their lives.
- To follow the Golden rules of RESPECT, for ourselves, each other and our environment.
- To guide children to become responsible citizens of the future.